Andy provides an understanding, steady approach to what is most often an emotional time for his clients. In order to obtain the best results, he strives to understand his client's main goals early in their relationship, and navigates through their legal matter with these as the focus. Whether it is through dispute resolution or, if necessary, litigation in court, his goal is to get his clients to the other side of their issues with a result that creates resolution and allows them to move on.
Andy was born and raised in Prior Lake and attended Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law in the winter of 2012. During law school, he clerked for several years with an east metro civil litigation firm and also clerked for the Ultimate Fighting Championship in Las Vegas, NV. He is a member of both the 8th District and Minnesota State bar associations. Andy is also an active member and current board member of Chaska Rotary and sits on the Minnesota Combative Sports Advisory Council.
Andy resides in Carver with his wife and their two daughters.
Areas of Practice
- Minnesota, 2012
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2012
- Luther College, Decorah, Iowa
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Communication Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Eighth District Bar Association, 2012 to 2016
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2012 to 2016
Past Employment Positions
- Ultimate Fighting Championship, Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- Harriet Tubman Center and Chrysalis, Volunteer, 2013 to 2014
- Chaska Rotary, Member
- Chaska Rotary, Board Member
- Minnesota Combative Sports Advisory Council